Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle | Nutmeg & Spice!

Hey Divas & Gents,

It is no secret that Bath & Body Works has been a sweet addiction of mine for such a long time! It has been so bad that I've been known to be able to decipher all of the scents with my eyes closed. I don't know what it is about Bath & Body Works, but I just love their products. It started off with the antibacterial soaps, then the amazing body lotions and body sprays, then the Wallflowers, then the lippies, and now the candles! They just have such a wide variety and there is just something so inviting about being in a B&BW store.

White Barn Nutmeg & Spice

I received the candle shown above in my Influenster Beauty Blogger Vox Box, and could not wait to light it. In fact, I couldn't wait and lit it as soon as I opened the box. I received the Nutmeg and Spice scent by White Barn Company. I initially thought that we were supposed to receive the new Bath & Body Works branded mini candles but somehow I ended up with a White Barn Company branded candle (which is also part of the B&BW line). It didn't bother me since the unique and cozy fragrance eventually blew me away. I really wish I would have taken advantage of the $10 coupon that was provided so that I could have gotten a full size 3-wick candle. There are so many fragrances I still want to try!

Now on to my thoughts about this candle...
This particular fragrance is so warm and inviting and is perfect for the fall/winter season. It's not too overpowering and it reminds me of the holiday season. It's a delightful combination of sweet, spicy, and cozy! I personally enjoy the mini sizes because it gives you the opportunity to put it in any nook and cranny of your room. Not only that, but it allows you to try different scents since they are always priced so well. These candles would also make great stocking stuffers, so stock up!

You can find these candles and all other Bath & Body Works products at: http://www.bathandbodyworks.com. Make sure and give them a try!

What are your favorite products from Bath & Body Works? Have you tried their new mini candles? If so, which fragrance is your favorite? 

Disclaimer: This item was sent to me as part of the Influenster Vox Box Program. All opinions are honest and of my own. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)