Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Beauty Blogger Vox Box | Influenster Unboxing!

Hey Ladies and Gents,

I recently unboxed my Beauty Blogger VoxBox! For those of you who are familiar with my blog, you know that I always do a live unboxing and then do several blog posts and reviews on the items that were provided in the box. Make sure and check out my unboxing below. I already have a few favorites which I will blog about shortly.



I know many of you divas received the Beauty Blogger VoxBox, so leave me a comment down below and let me know which item is your favorite so far! I would love to know! 

Thank you so much for reading and happy testing!

Disclaimer: Items were provided by the Influenster VoxBox program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)