Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin| Cleansing Lotion & Night Cream

Hey Divas & Gents,

Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin| Cleansing Lotion & Night Cream


It's time to start the Beauty Blogger Box Reviews! The first product that I've been dying to talk about is the Boots No. 7 products that were included in my box. I've always been a skincare buff so I was really excited to test this. The first product is the Boot No. 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion. I usually don't like cleansing lotions because I've never understood the concept of them and had bad experiences with residue being left on my skin. Ironically, I LOVE this cleansing lotion. It really does get all of the dirt and grime off of my face. I'm guilty of using a soap-based cleanser a few times after using this product, only because of my past skepticism. For the sake of the review, I finally gained faith and used it by itself and it worked wonders. It left my face very soft and clean. The best part of this cleanser is that it leaves your skin moisturized and doesn't leave the overly clean/dry feeling that you sometimes get with cleansers. I also loved the fact that it didn't irritate my eyes, but I would still be cautious since the eyes are considered a sensitive area of the face. I would also make sure and cleanse the eyeliner and mascara with a little more elbow grease. You don't want to go to sleep with clumpy eyelashes!

The Boots No. 7 Night Cream also proved to be an excellent part of the two step night regimen. It seemed to seal in the moisture and lasted well through the night. It is isn't heavy and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy which is a plus! Because the cream has glycerin, cocoa and shea butter, it really does replenish your skin and leave it feeling great in the morning! I would definitely recommend this product to someone who has normal skin like myself. It is formulated for normal/dry skin and I would give it a shot!

These products can be found in your local drugstore and beauty stores. You can also visit their website: www.shopbootsusa.com/Boots_No7.

Disclaimer: This was sent to me as part of the Influenster VoxBox Program.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)