Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

OOTN | Red Riding Hood - WholesaleHalloweenCostumes.com

Hello Divas & Gents,


I didn't get to go out for Halloween this year since it was mid-week, but I did play dress up for the 'Trick or Treaters' as well as post pictures on my social media sites. I figured I'd share some pictures with you since I got an overwhelmingly great response on this costume! I will definitely be rocking it again next year ;)

This costume was provided by WholesaleHalloweenCostumes.com and I couldn't be more thrilled for the opportunity. I intended on posting my opinion earlier but I didn't get a chance to wear my costume until Halloween. I highly recommend checking out this site because they are affordable, have an amazing selection, and have a wide variety of sizes, including plus sized costumes like the one I'm wearing. Not only that, but the quality of the costume is very good. It is very durable and not flimsy at all. The website is down temporarily due to damage from Hurricane Sandy but will be up and running again soon. However, you can still view all of the costumes and categories. WholesaleHalloweenCostumes would be an excellent website to order your unique costume for next year. I will definitely be purchasing from them in the future!

Enjoy the pictures!









Make sure and check out this additional link to their facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/wholesalehalloweencostumes?ref=tn_tnmn


What do you think of my costume? What were you this year? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)