It seems like I've been really loving sequins and denim for weekend attire this summer. It's the perfect mix of dressy and casual! Not only that, but it's super comfy and makes me feel very chic. I recently posted this outfit of the day on my YouTube channel and wanted to share more details about it with you.
If you look closely at the tank top, you can see snakeskin print intertwined with the sequins. The denim motorcycle jacket was gifted from my best friend and adds the perfect pop of edge to the outfit! I calmed it down by wearing a pair of basic flared jeans and sequined embellished sandals. My accessories (shown below) match the outfit very nicely and each have their own flare. Take a look!
- Basketball Wives Inspired Hoop Earrings - Always Your Way Earring Shop
- Turqouise Beaded Bracelet - Local Beauty Supply Store
- Vintage Leaf, Key, and Tassle Charm Bracelet - GoFavor.com (You can also find it on eBay)
- Rose Gold Watch - XOXO (Michael Kors Dupe/Replica)
- Live, Love, Laugh (Silver, Bronze, Gold) Necklace - Gifted from the Bestie
- Motorcycle Style Denim Jacket - Gifted (from Rainbow I think?)
- Denim Jeans - Dots or Burlington Coat Factory
- Sequin Tank - Dots
- Sequined Embelisshed Sandals - Payless
- Accessories - See Above
Do you like this outfit? How would you have worn this sequined top?
Thank you for Reading! Make sure and leave a comment if you stop by!