Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

OOTD | Blazing Hot Pink ft. Black!

Hello Divas & Gents!

It has been awhile since I've posted an Outfit of the Day so this post is long overdue! I posted this outfit on my YouTube channel and received an overwhelming amount of great response, so I hope you enjoy. I have an all black ensemble that I spiced up with a hot pink linen blazer! I love wearing black but I also love wearing bold and edgy pieces. I also wore this another time with denim and pink/leopard flats. The pink blazer was just the perfect touch and added pizazz. I'll list all of the outfit specs in this post!


▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ VIDEO█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂


▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ OUTFIT SPECS█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
•♥Arm Candy: Local Beauty Supply Stores, Mall, and Boutique
Pink Bead Bracelet, Pink Shell Bracelet, Pink Bling Cross Bracelet
•♥Pink Silicone Watch: Ebay
•♥Necklace: GoFavor.com
•♥Hot Pink Blazer: It's Fashion Metro
•♥Black Pants: New York & Company (years ago)
•♥Black Suede Wedges: Payless / Pink Leopard Flats: Simply Fashions
•♥Black Tank: Burlington Coat Factory

Enjoy the pictures!
Arm Candy

Earrings

Full Body

Full Body

FOTD (Face of the Day)

Neutral Eyes & Light Pink Lips!

Face!

Strike a Pose!

Cute Pink/Leopard Flats

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)