Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions | First Impressions & Thoughts

Hey Divas & Gents!


I am always washing dishes, so this shipment couldn't have come at a better time! I received these three (3) Palmolive Fresh Infusion dishwashing liquid bottles from Influenster and was so excited when it came in the mail last week. When I first opened the box, I could smell a very strong scent but hadn't even got a chance to take them out yet. The Ginger White Tea had spilled in the box but it didn't bother me because I know how the post office can be at times. The first thing that caught my attention was the cute bottle design! It is so aesthetically pleasing and has such a vibrant look to it. I love the shape of it and I also love the classic spout design. The next thing that drew my attention were the unique and catchy names -- Lime Basil, Lemon Thyme, and Ginger White Tea. They also seem fitting for dishwashing liquid. Not only that, but the colors of each corresponded to my thoughts of each name. 

I posted a photo on my Facebook beauty page and got tons of hits. I asked them what they thought my favorite scent would be. The general consensus was that they loved the Lime Basil scent. I tried that one first and it actually lived up to the hoopla. Ironically though, Lemon Thyme stole my heart. I love how refreshing and clean it smells and seems to remind me of fresh citrus. 

Palmolive Fresh Infusions seems to be very gentle on the hands, while still cutting the grease. I always use AJAX dishwashing liquid because I love how much it cuts the grime, but Palmolive seems to be working just as fine. It has replaced my AJAX dishwashing liquid for the moment, and I can't wait to use the other Palmolive Fresh Infusions that were sent!

Did you receive this set? Which scent is your favorite? What are your thoughts on Palmolive Fresh Infusions? Would you buy it?
 


Disclaimer: These products were sent from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)