Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

UPDATE | Happy New Year!

Hey Divas & Gents!

I know it's been forever since I've been on my blog, but I promise to do better this year! I hope everyone had a great holiday and is having a great new year so far! I didn't make any resolutions this year -- just goals that I will set out and achieve. I will let you know as I go along this journey.

I have a pretty full plate already and have managed to juggle it all, slowly but surely. Here's a little sneak peek into some things that are preoccupying my time. I am now a YouTube Partner through the FullScreen Beautique Network. I have been a partner since August/September, but have not publicly announced it. I will soon! They reached out to me via email last year, and I have been enjoying every minute of it. I can't say that I like the new YouTube layout though ***chuckles***. I'm also working full time (8a to 5p), still making great strides with my small graphic design business (which is doing very well for the top of the year!), managing Exprimez-Vous Cosmetics, promoting for The iLL Lines (jewelry company), and writing for Under30CEO, just to name a few.

I must say that I am truly blessed and thank God for giving me these opportunities. There are so many things that I want to accomplish and I sometimes struggle to get there, but I know with persistence, it will become a strong reality. I'm rambling now, so let's get back to beauty and fashion :) I will be posting a series of blog posts to make up for lost time. Love you all, and thank you so much for supporting me!!!! I truly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)