Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC) Lip Tars | Swatches

Hey Divas & Gents!

I recorded a video about OCC Lip Tars quite a few months ago and never got to post pictures on my blog. I have had these for over a year and am still loving them! They are very pigmented and a little goes a long way. They remind me of a modern lip stain because they go on like a gloss but have the lasting power of a lipstick. I also love the fact that they are cruelty-free and 100% vegan!

Here's how OCC describes their lip tars:
A stunning new innovation in lip color, OCC Lip Tar combines the longevity of a lipstick, with the ease of application of a gloss. Goes on slick and moist, and dries down to a satin finish. Ultra-saturated in color, Lip Tar contains an unprecedented amount of pigment - a little goes a very, very long way! An intense yet featherweight layer of color that never looks or feels heavy. Meant to be mixed, Lip Tar comes in concise array of colors for a limitless selection of shades made by you! A simple, elegant formula that contains Hemp Oil, Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E, OCC Lip Tar feels as good on the lips as it looks!
This description is perfect because this is the same perception that I get every time I put them on. The only con would be that the pigment separates from the oils after a few months. No worries though -- they still apply well after  a few squeezes.  They have changed the applicator since I've had mine but the product is still the same!

Check out my video to see LIVE swatches. You will love it!

  Here are a few snapshots that I've put together to show you the ones that I own. I hope you enjoy!

Anime - Vibrant, Neon Pink
Hoochie - Vibrant Magenta
Katricia (discontinued) - Gorgeous Purple
Melange - Terracotta Neutral
NSFW (Not Safe For Work) - True, Balanced Red
Vintage - Deep True Burgundy
Do you own any OCC lip products? If so, what are your favorite shades? If not, what shade would you like to try? They have tons on their website and even new finishes! 

Disclaimer: These products were sent for review consideration. I chose to do a review on the lip tars because I truly enjoy the product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)