Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Current Fragrance Fave | Christian Dior's Hypnotic Poison

Divas & Gents,

I have really been into fragrances lately! For the past few months, I've been loving Kim K's Gold and Aquolina's Pink Sugar. Both are very different in fragrance, but I love them the same! Kim K's Gold has a mature evening scent with both floral and amber notes which make the perfect combination. Aquolina's Pink Sugar, on the other hand, has a very sweet and romantic scent. It is great for daytime, and has notes of cotton candy, caramel, raspberry, bergamot, licorice, poweder, fig leaves, orange, strawberry, and wood. Sounds crazy, but smells so yummy!

Oh, and the bottle design is just lovely! I love maroon/burgundy paired together -- look so royal :)
Now that I've finally had a chance to ween myself off of those two, I've found a new love which is equally comparable to both. It is Christian Dior's Hypnotic Poison. I normally wouldn't buy a fragrance like this but the name just got me. To my surprise, it is actually a very sexy scent. I've honestly never smelled anything like it. It is truly reminds me of a grown, sexy, and seductive scent that you'd want to wear out on the town for a nice romantic evening. I researched for a long time to see if I would really love it and the ratings were superb. I am definitely happy with my choice and it has become my new favorite for a night out. It has a strong scent of jasmine, with lower tones of amber, almond and woods. You should definitely check this fragrance out if you get the chance. I'm positive that you'd love it! 

My Video Review on Christian Dior's Hypnotic Poison:

1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh you'll have to try Manifesto by YSL, soooooooooo amazing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)