Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

AVEENO Intensive Night Cream & My Radiant Dream!

Hey Divas & Gents,

I've gotten the opportunity to review the new Aveeno Intensive Night Cream which happens to come with a handy dandy satin sleep mask :) I don't have much experience using Aveeno, but my best friend swears by it. In fact, Aveeno is the only type of lotion/cream that she can use without experiencing dryness. Because of that, I was already psyched to try the new night cream out.



First things first...the PACKAGING.
I love how nice the box is and how it reflects the "naturals" theme. The actual package of the night cream has a nice green lid and cream colored jar which reflects the box design.

The AVEENO Intensive Night Cream is made of natural ingredients and just feels so pleasant on the face. I can definitely feel a difference in the texture of my skin immediately after putting it on my face. I have noticed that my tone looks a lot clearer in the morning when I wake up and feels firm and soft. I have dark circles and  a few dark spots and it seems to be doing its job of fixing tone, dullness, brown spots, texture, and blotchiness. I'm excited so far and have no complaints! Another great plus is that a little goes a mighty long way...smells great too!

The Aveeno night cream also came with a complimentary face mask. I rarely sleep with a face mask, but I just felt like sleeping beauty in this silky mask. It got me to thinking and dreaming. My radiant dream for 2013 is to do well in all of my endeavors and ventures --- in my personal life and work. I would like to excel and make positive differences in my life and others! Oh yea, and we can't forget about world peace...PEACE!

I hope you enjoyed this quick blog post, and hopefully you try this product out. I'm really loving it so far and definitely recommend it. It is truly becoming a staple in my beauty routine. So simple to just wash my face at night and then apply this cream which literally works overnight :)

Disclaimer: This product was provided to me courtesy of the Influenster Vox Box program. This is my honest opinion and I am not compensated to provide this review. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)