Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Curvy Diva OOTD | Exotic Peacock

Hey Divas & Gents,

If you know me well, then you know I love to wear BLACK! I decided to break out of my comfort zone and think out of the box and have fun with COLOR! Color blocking is always a great spring and summer trend to have fun with, so you can definitely give this color combination a try! The shirt I have on is from a plus size boutique called KSY Plus (http://www.ksyplus.com) that I just love and adore. It is made out of blended polyester and has a pleated front which is very figure flattering and comfortable for us curvy divas. I paired this magenta/purple blouse with a dynamic shimmery peacock colored skinny jean from Forever 21+. Take a look at the video to see it in motion, and enjoy the snapshots!

Watch Video Here:


What I'm Wearing:
►Annie Blouse in Purple - K.SY+ (http://www.ksyplus.com)
►Shimmery Skinny Colored Jeans in Peacock - Forever 21+
►Pink and Black Leopard Flats - Beauty Supply Store
►Rose Gold Watch - DD's Discounts
►Jewelry - Local BSS

Snapshots






Would you rock this outfit? What are your thoughts on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)