Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Paparazzi Jewelry!


Hello Divas & Gents!

My jewelry kick is back! I recently heard about this company called Paparazzi jewelry, and decided to check it out. Paparazzi Jewelry is a unique company in a sense that you can sell their jewelry through direct sales, as well as directly purchase jewelry items for yourself. I am definitely interested in adding a few new pieces to my wardrobe!

For those who are interested in the business aspect, I'll quickly give you a run down of how it works. You are considered a Paparazzi consultant and have the ability to purchase Paparazzi Jewelry at wholesale prices and then resell it for $5, which allows you to pay yourself as well as make a profit. You get to keep track of how much you sell and you pocket all of the profit. You are also able to host your own event and jewelry party which can be beneficial since your attendees can see the jewelry first hand. The great thing about this is that you can sell the pieces in a variety of places such as jewelry boutiques, expos, fairs, store booths, and anywhere you can think of. The only place you cannot sell your accessories are online auctions such as Ebay and Amazon. Of course there is other information about this business opportunity on the website, which can be found on www.Debbiesdazzlingdivas.com. I just figured I would share what I read so that you can take advantage of this opportunity and make extra cash.

If you are like me and not completely sure if you are interested in direct sales yet, you can also directly purchase from the Paparazzi site, www.DebsJewelryShop.com. They have tons of jewelry to choose from and our very inexpensive. I have really been into arm candy lately so I've already got my eye on a few things! Make sure and take a look at the website and let me know what you think! 

2 comments:

  1. Make sure you explain to me that you're going to preserve this up! Its so very good and so critical. I cant wait around to read much more from you. I just feel like you know so a lot and know how to make men and women listen to what you have to say. This website is just as well amazing to be skipped. Great things, really. You should, You should keep it up!
    sell gold Houston
    sell your gold in Houston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really shocked by the info of this website and i am glad i experienced a seem over the weblog. thank you so a lot for sharing this sort of wonderful data.
    Prom Limo Service
    Town car Services

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)