Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Curvy OOTD | Pop of Print

Hello Divas & Gents,

It's been awhile since I've posted an outfit of the day on my blog. I wanted to share a few of the outfits that I've recently posted on my YouTube channel. This first post is all about ANIMAL PRINT. I love rocking all types of animal print patterns - leopard, zebra, snakeskin, cheetah, giraffe...you name it! I feel like it always adds an element of spice to any outfit.

Here are a few snapshots for you to enjoy. Make sure and let me know what you think!

 Snapshot #1:
-Leopard Print Shirt w/ Mesh Sweetheart Neckline - Ross
-Black Skinny Jeans - DD's Discounts
-Red Cardigan and Belt - Dots
-Leopard Captoe Heels - Payless

Snapshot #2:
Apt.9 Black Blazer - Thrifted
Zebra Print Reversible Neckline Tank - WalMart
Royal Blue BodyCon Skirt - Forever21
Black Brash Wedges - Payless
Comment down below and let me know which one is your favorite! 

Please make sure and check out my Pop of Print Look Book:

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)