Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Curvy OOTN | How to Style Shorts in Fall

Hello Divas & Gents!

As you can see, I've been making up for my lack of posts by giving you a double dose! I do hope you are enjoying them. My last post of the evening is my most recent fashion video which was posted on my YouTube Channel. Please be sure to SUBSCRIBE if you haven't already!

I joined forces with some of my YouTube sisters, and we decided to do a fall collaboration. This one was quite a challenge for me since I hardly ever wear shorts. Shorts are one piece of clothing that you will hardly ever see me in. I'm happy that I took on this challenge and went out of my box. I got so many compliments and it seems like it was a success. Make sure and let me know what you think down below. Did I nail it? How would you have paired everything?

Color Palette:
Canary Yellow and Black

The Shorts:
NY & Co: The Gramercy Short - Sateen Fabric
Since it is much warmer in fall, I paired these dressy shorts with opaque black tights and black suede/shiny patent leather booties along with a gorgeous canary yellow blazer (thrifted for under $5!)

Snapshot of Completed Look:
Outfit Details:
Canary Yellow Blazer| Thrifted
Black Tank| Ross or Burlington Coat Factory
Polka Dot Gramercy Sateen Shorts| NY & Co Outlet
Black Opaque Tights by MeMoi| Groupon
Black Shiny Leather & Suede Booties by Life Stride| Ross
Jewelry - Bracelets & Necklace| Soufeel Jewelry
Canary Yellow Postback Earrings| Local BSS


Make sure and check out my video for live footage, and more pictures! Also, see how my other YouTube sisters decided to style their various types of shorts for fall!

2 comments:

  1. I like all the outfits. You look very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love!!! I miss interacting with you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)