Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Early Resolutions| Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale with Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial

Hello Divas & Gents!

I hope this blog post finds you well, and I do hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving! I know I did -- I got to help cook, spend time with family, relax, and of course...eat way too much! Now I must work to get the weight off. Instead of making the dreaded resolution at the top of the New Year, I decided that I'd get off to an early start. I can't say that I've completely lived up to that promise, but I've got a scale to help hold me accountable. I can't say enough about how much I'm loving this Ozeri Rev Digital Bathroom Scale. It screams luxury!

Image courtesy of Amazon.com

It features an electro-mechanical weight dial with an LCD that will automatically light up and display your weight in lbs and kgs. I love the fact that you can use it in the dark, and the large numbers and screen make it so easy for you to read your weight. It is extremely sleek and has a very lightweight design with a retro, yet modern feel. My favorite part of the scale was how easily it calibrated. All I had to do was insert the three (3) triple A batteries (that were provided -- a definite plus), and set the scale on a solid surface. I hopped on the scale, stepped off once, and then got back on. It read my weight like a charm and even displayed for another 10-15 seconds before clearing. This is all part of the Step On Technology which is already incorporated into the scale design. It auto-calibrates to conserve battery life, and the LCD light will turn off on its own as well. There is also another cool feature that I have yet to use. You can program this scale with an alarm which will remind you to weigh yourself. This is perfect for those that have a set schedule of when they need to weigh-in.

I can't think of any added detail that would improve this scale. It's just too phenomenal -- very simplistic, accurate, energy-saving, modern, and reliable. Oh wait, I did forget something. There was one big problem which I forgot to mention, my weight! I will just have to work on that :) Thanks so much for reading, and please check out this scale!


Disclaimer: This product was sent to me by Ozeri Corporation, and these thoughts are of my honest opinion. I would never compromise my credibility for the sake of a product review. Thank you for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)