Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Influenster | J'Adore Vox Box {Love Theme}

Hello Divas & Gents!

A few weeks ago, I received my J'Adore Vox Box, and have been loving it ever since. It is truly filled with nothing but LOVE <3. I have received many vox boxes in the past, but I have truly enjoyed this particular box because of the theme.

The box includes:
  • Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes
  • HERSHEY KISSES Milk Chocolate
  • Boots Botanics Shine Away Ionic Clay Mask
  • John Frieda Frizz Ease 3-Day Straight Flat Iron Spray
  • Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas (Creme Caramel & Lemon Chiffon)
Take a look at my unboxing,and initial thoughts of the contents of this box. #PressPlay

So far, I'm obsessed with the Hershey Kisses of course. I have a few every single day. Not too sure about the future effects of my waistline though! I'm a big tea fan so you know I had to try the tea out. Red Rose tea is definitely different than my usual Chai Tea, Green Tea, or other teas I would normally drink, but the flavors offered are so unique. I preferred the Lemon Chiffon over the Creme Caramel flavor, ironically. I will definitely buy a box of some of their other flavors! The Boots Clay Mask worked great as well, but I'll let you wait for the next post. You can find out more details on what I think about the box by checking out my Twitter and Pinterest account (@missdeenadiva)!

Disclaimer: This box was sent courtesy of the Influenster VoxBox program to review/test, and provide my honest opinions. All of my thoughts are true and honest. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)