Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, March 13, 2014

#PowerofPlants | Boots Botanic Ionic Clay Mask

Hey Divas & Gents,

Lately, I've been introducing new skincare products to my daily regimen - cleansing, toning, and exfoliating, and hope to see even better results. My skin is already in pretty good shape, but I just want my skin (face) to have that radiant, healthy glow we all wish to achieve! I've also found a new found favorite - the PMD (review will be posted on that device soon - check out my in-depth YouTube review in the meantime).

The Boots Botanic Ionic Clay Mask was one of the products that was in the Influenster J'Adore Vox Box (see post below), and the name itself attracted me to the product. Here is my quick run down on what I think about the product.



I applied the mask to my face, and let it dry for the recommended amount of minutes, and then washed off in the shower. My only con was how runny the product was when applied to the face. It took a while for it to be thickened. Ironically though, it left my skin feeling nice, dry, and radiant. It definitely took the "shine away" as it claimed, dried super fast, and was so easy to remove from my skin. This definitely gets the green light and will be added to my skincare regimen permanently.

Feel free to take a look at some fun pictures of me wearing the mask on my Pinterest account. I created a Pin Board just for the J'Adore Vox Box. I won't post them here so that you can head over and enjoy a few laughs! http://www.pinterest.com/missdeenadiva/jadore-voxbox/

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)