Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Curvy Cowgirl OOTD ft. Denim on Denim

Hello Divas & Gents,

It's been a long time since I've shared an outfit of the day/night with you! Now on to the nitty gritty. You know how the saying goes right? Everything truly is BIGGER in TEXAS! The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo is one of them. You wouldn't truly be a TEXAN if you didn't go to the rodeo. It's a fun time for the family and is filled with tons of excitement - a large carnival with soo much food (turkey legs, sausage on a stick, funnel cakes, and all that fatty goodness), bull riding, livestock, live concerts, and so much more! Most people wear Western Wear to the rodeo, and one will most often see cowboy boots, denim, and western hats!

Since I went to a concert at the rodeo, I decided to rock the Denim on Denim trend. This is one trend that I've been wanting to play around with but never had the occasion to showcase this look. Make sure and take a look at my YouTube video where I show you some snippets of the rodeo as well as show you my outfit!


What I'm Wearing:
Blue Ombre Button Down Shirt - Ross
Dark Denim Vest - New York & Company
Dark Denim Jeans - DKNY Jeans (Ross)
Bracelets - Local BSS
Earrings - Primark (London)
Black Combat Boots - Madden Girl (Ross)

Pictures:

Giddy-up, Let's Go!


Love the way the ombre button down rolls up at the elbows :)

Denim on Denim



Thank you so much for reading! Leave a comment down below and let me know how you think I rocked this trend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)