Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Spring Bling OOTD ft. The Crop Top

Hello Divas & Gents,

The weather has been so unpredictable these past few months. One day it's freezing cold, the next day rainy, the next day hot and then humid. It's been pretty moody this whole year! Sine the weather has finally decided to be a bit consistent and less bipolar, I decided to be bold and break out a sequined crop top which I've had for awhile but never worn. One of my favorite bloggers, Naturally Fashionable, has really made me love them even more! I still haven't worn them without a tank underneath but I will eventually.

Here's the cute, yet casual outfit that I put together with the crop top. The crop top is so busy and snug, so I wanted to make sure there was an even balance by wearing other plain pieces. Check out my video below to see the outfit in full effect!


What I'm Wearing:
Sequin Stripe Crop Top - Rainbow
Dark Denim - Ross
Mini Coral Blazer - Simply Fashion
Glittery Gold Ballet Flats - Payless
Accessories - Charming Charlie
Black Tank - Burlington

Snapshots:




Let me know your thoughts on this crop top outfit! Thank you for reading!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)