I'm back with another post on my healthy journey series. I know I haven't posted in quite a while but life happens! I've been actively trying to track my food and activity as well as attend classes on how to prevent any types of diseases that may come from being overweight. This process has been quite a journey, but I will not give up! You can be beautiful on the outside and have an amazing personality, but it is also important to be healthy, fit,and even more beautiful on the inside.
With that being said, I was recently gifted another scale to review from Ozeri. If you've followed me for awhile, you know that I absolutely LOVE Ozeri products. I've never been disappointed and almost always knew that each product would be amazing. Quite a few of you also know that my career is in IT (Information Technology) so I am always excited to test out new gadgets.
Enough of the rambling...let's get down to business. If you recall from a previous posting, I expressed my love for my current scale because it is a Digital Bathroom Scale with an Electro-Mechanical Weight Dial. It is simply the best of both worlds. I thought nothing could top it...until...this one!
Here are some amazing specs about my new scale
- Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection - protects you from bacteria.
- Maximum Weight is up to 440 lbs- not that I would need it to be that high, but it's always settling to know that products are made with others in mind.
- Calculates your BMI (Body Mass Index)
- Color Alert Technology (indicates in red or green whether you've lost weight or gained weight)- highlights your net weight change.
- LCD Full Display - you can see your weight clearly on the screen.
- Profile Programming Mode - you can create a profile and it will update for you each time you weigh in.
You can purchase this amazing scale here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/
Disclaimer: This scale was sent to me to provide my honest opinion and review. Thank you for reading!