Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lookbook | The Red Skirt Diaries

Hello Divas & Gents!

I took another hiatus without realizing it, and I hope you are still here with me! Alot has gone on, but I will soon do another post or video when I can. I got a new laptop which I am enjoying, and will need to buy a new HD webcam/camera because I have sooo many reviews and videos that I need to catch up on. Well, enough of the chit chat. Let's get to the nitty gritty!

I decided to create a "red skirt" diaries lookbook since I found myself rocking this one particular bodycon skirt from Forever 21+ quite frequently. You can also see the progression of looks from July to December (most frequent). Let me know what you think!

"A Tartan's Tale" 
(December 2014)

Outfit Deets:
Black Peplum Top - DD's Discounts
Gold Skinny Belt - DD's Discounts
Red/Black/Gold Tartan Bodycon Skirt - Forever 21+
Black Tights - MeMoi (purchased from Groupon)
Black Booties -Ross?
Red/Gold Necklace - Gifted from a Friend



"Lovely Lace"
(August 2014)

Outfit Deets:
White African Lace Blouse - sewn for me in Africa
Red Bodycon Skirt - Forever 21+
Black Snakeskin Pumps - Ross
Black Puff Sleeve Blazer - Forever 21+
Red Bubble Necklace - Charming Charlie



"Hug Me Curves"
(July 2014 - Beyonce/Jay-Z On the Run Concert)

Outfit Deets:
Black Mesh Crop Top - DD's Discounts
Black Tank - Burlington Coat Factory
Red Bodycon Skirt - Forever 21+
Red Bubble Necklace - Charming Charlie
Off Black Pantyhose
Black Snakeskin Pumps - Ross


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)