This was supposed to be posted long ago (last Spring), but I had a few technical difficulties :) Most of you have probably already seen my YouTube video (features lots of funny bloopers!) which pertains to this post, but I wanted to share a few pictures!
Spring is the best time to rock simple dresses, and pair them with bold accessories. I paired my dress with a multi-colored pearl necklace which I got a few years ago from FantasyJewelryBox.com. It is quite a statement piece and is pretty weighty, but worth the look! I also paired it with my favorite bold pink Christian Siriano boyfriend blazer. I just can't get enough of PINK or THAT BLAZER!
What I'm Wearing:
- Black/Grey Peplum Dress - Ross
- Hot Pink Blazer - Designer Christian Siriano (Sam's Club)
- Multicolored Pearl Necklace w/ Pendant - FantasyJewelryBox.com
- Snakeskin Captoe Pumps - Life Stride (Ross)
- Watch/Earrings - Random Places
Hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to check out my YouTube video on this look if you want to see me modeling it. Thank you for reading, and I'd love your feedback!