Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Curvy Fashion | Casual Day to Spicy Night!

Hey Divas & Gents!

I absolutely love bold blazers! They can dress any outfit up and add extra spice to any look. Blazers have been my favorite for quite a while, so I figured that I'd share some curvy fashion. Here's how I used it to turn a casual day lunch to a sexy yet classy, night time look.



Casual Day Look


Outfit #1: Black Sweetheart Lace Peplum - DD's
                  Denim Trousers - JC Penney's
                  Leopard T-Strap Flats - Shoe Store
                  Skinny Leopard Belt - DD's
                  Black & Gold Medallion Necklace - Primark in London

Spicy Night Look



Outfit #2: Black & White Print Panel Dress - Ross
                  Black T-Strap Suede Wedges - Burlington Coat Factory?
                  Statement Necklace - Primark in London

Outfit #1 & 2: Coral Statement Blazer - Sam's Club
                         Stacked Bracelets - Gifted
                         Samsung Gear Fit - Gifted

I really hope you enjoyed this Day to Night Look! Which one is your favorite?? 

To see both looks live, please make sure and tune in to my YouTube video below!



Disclaimer: Thank you for supporting my blog! Please leave your feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)