Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Swatches| Milani Moisture Matte Lipsticks

Hello Divas & Gents!

I have a confession. I am a lipstick junkie!

If I showed you my collection, you would be in awe. I just love lippies. You can express a variety of looks and feelings through all of the several types of finishes, shades, and textures in lipstick. My current favorite "go to" lipsticks are from the Milani Moisture Matte Lipstick collection. Milani has always been my favorite drugstore brand and still is! I did a live lip swatch collection which you can watch below. It shows the true color and you can also get a feel of how it would apply on your lips. You can also find it by searching for #thepaintedlipsproject, which is a video archive of lip swatch videos started by Shana Moore.

Live Lip Swatch Video:


#60 Matte Innocence




#61 Matte Naked





#62 Matte Blissful




#64 Matte Orchid





#63 Matte Diva



 
#65 Matte Glam






#66 Matte Passion




#67 Matte Confident




#45 Catwalk Pink (Creme)






#46 Power Pink (Creme)





Hope you enjoyed! Please let me know what lippies you are loving this season. I will be breaking out my dark colors soon at the end of this fall and in to winter :)

Disclaimer: Milani provided these lipsticks for product review consideration, but I absolutely love Milani and their brand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)