Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving & Love with Food

Happy Thanksgiving Divas & Gents!

I hope you are enjoying this time away from work, school, or just our normal busy lives to spend time with those you love! As I was thinking about what to post, something came to mind. I thought about writing about how I was spending Thanksgiving or what I am wearing, or even what I am cooking. I decided that I would rather talk about giving and how others, who may be less fortunate, are thankful by small gestures.

This thought prompted me to talk about Love with Food. Love with Food is a company that I've been patronizing for over a year now. I stumbled across their company when I first started my healthy lifestyle change. I was looking for snacks I could eat that were guilt-free or snacks that would do less damage than the ones I had currently been consuming. I read about the company and fell in love!!!

For EVERY box sold, they donate ONE MEAL to a HUNGRY CHILD. They do this by donating to several food banks across the country, such as Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength - No Kid Hungry. They help child hunger, one meal at a time.

I eventually contacted the company to know more and they offered me a chance to review their company and concept. I reviewed Love with Food on YouTube because I wanted the world to know. Since then, there have been tons of reviews floating around YouTube, including several unboxings that I've done. I have been subscribed ever since and renew my membership every 6 months. If you are interested in knowing more, check out their website, www.lovewithfood.com and if you would like a subscription, you can go through my referral link if you are interested in 40% off: My Love with Food Link

A Year Ago:
 

I say all this to say that there are all types of ways to give back to your community. You don't have to physically go out (even though I encourage it from time to time), but you can do it right in the comfort of your home. In this case, you are helping by just a click of a button. Child hunger is something that goes on in our very own backyards. There are plenty of other causes you can help out with as well. Just do a good turn daily.

IN a nutshell, BE THANKFUL for all the blessings you have. Some do not have it. Feel free to check out my box from October and November Below. Thank you for reading, and I am thankful for all of you! 












 November's Thank-FULL box








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)