Never Miss a Blog Post - Follow by Email!

Saturday, January 30, 2016

$1.99 NYX Dupes? - TruColor Sugar Butter Lipsticks

Happy New Year Divas & Gents!

A good friend of mine on YouTube recently sent me some lipsticks called TruColor Sugar Butter Lipsticks. I was so in love with the wide variety of colors that I ended up searching high and dry in my area until I finally found a display. They had all types - matte, pastels, nudes, and cremes. I decided to pick up quite a few more. To my surprise, they happen to be dupes to the NYX Butter and NYX Matte Lipsticks for half of the price! Yes, I said half of the price. They are only $1.99 - $2.99 at your local beauty supply store vs. $5.99 - $6.99 for the name brand.

You can check out my video with live lip swatches for more information on these lipsticks. Most of them are pretty pigmented so I definitely recommend that you try them out for yourself. Get a close look at the pictures below.

Video:

Sahara Sands
 
 

Under My Skin
 


 

Wink Pink 








Bubble Purple








Matte Pink










Matte Purple










Matte Red











Matte Plum








 
Matte Wine 








Roasted Coffee








 

What do you think about these colors? Do you think it is a great dupe? Thank you for Watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading my blog post! I truly appreciate it. All comments are welcomed and I always respond promptly. I love to hear your feedback and thoughts, so please leave them! :-)